Monday, November 15, 2010

I am back again….!!!

At personal front, new flames are started lightening up. Day by day unique style of living is being experienced which offering positive energy to me, now and then. The desperation and negative thoughts started disappearing one by one. I am happy getting back to normal life. Most of the long pending tasks are also coming at the verge of finishing and some of them are in a proper flow. I am feeling happy to achieve most of the desired things of my life and finding myself ready for other targets too. All deeds who weakened bonds with my dear ones are also tightening up very strongly. I am getting back to my world which I had cut off due to some reasons. A shut back had thrown me on the earth from cloud ninth. It is paining emotionally but also sensing my heaven on the way. Cruelty and practicalities of one taught me the lesson of life. Thanks to all my friends who come strongly in favour of me and for saving me from the jaws of fatality.

Proximity of others now revealed as a crude debacle which laid on lie, fake, hypocrisy and artificiality all the way. It was a great learning experience even though it had taken three important years of life. However, illusive sight has vanished and natural vision fused up. Nothing much to say, except – I am back, I am back again….!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Add to Technorati Favorites