Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Lets Fight

I find you fraudulent when I saw first
I got trapped on terms of my lust
Din’t get you the worst
You fabricated a flirtious crust
Tamed my sight with open eyes
Nothing to hide now, even got
Insulted, offended, hurt, screwed
And crumbled my all trusts from you shrewd

Cried a lot with down headed
You heard all but enjoyed at your end
I broke down while accepted your shed
Never found you sad on my robbed fate
Once again you fabricated all your dreams
Undoubtedly you skilled in finding mate
Everything can be forgettable but
You are the worst enemy which I create

One over two always my style of live
You given one I returned you twice
Love or hate only you set upon
Life is life but I lost my pride
Vanished all when you thrown me in muck
Hesitant to know what’s wrong or right
Why do I follow, when you lost protocols of amity
You passed time by playing with my dignity
Your term is over that kept me in unrest
Now you are there for me as no entity
Lets fight to get peace in this calamity

I need to take revenge on all your lies
I need to take revenge on your fake cries
I need to take revenge on your being unfair
I need to take revenge on my lost pride,
And now you need to look for your survival
Lets fight to sleep calmly in the night

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Add to Technorati Favorites