Thursday, March 5, 2009

Sensing something.....

My Diary

04.03.2009 (Wednesday)


Her call woke me up in the morning. All my days in which I got up by hearing her voice go incredibly well. Her voice brings me exceptional strength and activeness for the day. I was on bed when she again called me from her office. I got ready for the office as instructed by her and then while doing my breakfast try to talk to her to show that I am in actual having my breakfast. She was busy so ended that call quickly.


After reaching, I sent her mails and then talked to her. I was feeling so fresh as my day started with her voice.


We shared few quite a good (long) talks, even sometime she felt conscious because of the people she was surrounded might have observing her over the phone. Then we waited for our evening talk. I dint do anything during the gaps we had given between two talks. Whole day has gone with her lots of love. She was very busy with loads of work in the office but given maximum of her time for me.


During evening again she poured all her love while talking. But evening talk was interrupted once or twice due to some reasons at my as well as her end and finally the call ended without any proper way.


She called me up at 7pm and then at around 8pm. The day was going in astonishing way of loving each other. She came online at 10.30pm. But I felt we have not talked on any of the issue in this chatting, even found her speechless at few of the occasion. Suddenly, I thought not to hold her for long when she was not getting words to chat. Before ending our chat, I loved her pics. She is my life but don’t know where and why she got lost somewhere. I was angry.


We talked for around 6 minutes as I was feeling she was not comfortable on the net while chatting with me. I was in very bad mood. She loved me but disconnected the phone by getting irritated on my behaviour. I think first time she ended her talk in this manner. I lost my sleep the way this lovely day has ended. Surly this is not a good sign for us. When ego clashes everything fall apart. I place my apology on my cracked behaviour. I normally got caught by this type of tempter but she never. She is so sweet and lovable, even much better than GOD. Love u my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Add to Technorati Favorites