Friday, March 6, 2009

Restrictions Uploaded

My Diary
05.03.2009 (Thursday)

Since we ended our night talk improper way, I woke up by her call early in the morning today. My day starts with her voice, love and lots of care. She called before getting ready for the office and also called after reaching in the office. I left my bed on her direction and reached in the office exact on time.

In office, after clearing few official issues, we talked. Today also we shared a few calls of 20 plus minutes apart from few very short talks. I was feeling little passive without any reason. Many of the time I felt her consciousness might be due to the longer talk and the people around her must have calculating her time on the cell. Even her principal also commented her about the time she holds the cell.

I don’t know what to do, hearing her voice is my weakness and everywhere some or other thing is happening which forcing us to minimize our interaction. Really I am quite upset with these developments, now can not hear her in the office as well as in her house. What to do? Should I start behaving tough with myself for controlling my desires to hear her? No no... I knew I am heartless, if once start thinking out of my heart may convert me into a stone once again. Naah, I can not imagine my life without her.

We had our evening talk too, but again it was not completely on our love but shifted on others. My brain has forced me to think over the issues which should not be there in our discussion but now started coming up. I am feeling her pain, by putting myself on her place. All these pains are given by me, a useless stone which she is carving with her love. I am thinking seriously over her pain.

Received her a very short call with full of love while coming to my house. Prepared my dinner and start working over Internet. She called up and came online after 10.40pm. Today Internet was giving some problem, once again we could not chat properly even could not talk to each other over the phone as we used to. I am desperate to see her, want to touch her. This chat and talk is not giving satisfaction anymore at this moment. My love is so lovable but being her love could not even see her. What a badluck I have and what a fate given by God where I can not even see my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Add to Technorati Favorites