Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Careful, someone is watching you!!!


“God’s spirit was here, I felt it with my hands. They (Son and daughter in low) said, it is my illusion and mocked on my words. That spirit came to take my son from me, but I could not do anything to save him”, the grieved mother by getting breathless with sobs was telling to every one. I felt earth moved under my feet when I heard her. She was talking about the incident which had taken place just few hours before sudden demise of her son. When she was on her bed in the night, she felt someone there in her room. In the dark she touched the person with her hands and realized presence of a deadly black person. She got scared and shouted the name of her son for the help. Her son and daughter in law switched on the light and inquired about the incident. They could not believe on her narration about the presence of somebody in her room. But very next day she lost her son. “It was God’s spirit who came to take him”, she yelled. This was her only son and the most pitiful vistas of her life is that just couple of years back she lost her daughter and then her husband in mysterious circumstances. Now her daughter in law with two small kids is her family but there is no one to earn bread and butter to them.

I happened to be with deceased’s sister in the same vehicle which her in-laws hired to take her for completing rituals at her mother’s place. Nobody told her about the death of her brother. We all were trying to be normal infront of her. She was wondering about ill health of her mother even smiled on some of the talks. I was just thinking that what will happen when she come to know the truth. We were hearing mourns of women from the house. As stepping down from the vehicle someone told her about her brother's death and she got fainted and was dumb stuck after hearing this.

Life seems nothing to me at that point of time, it is merely a delusion and got feeling that ‘death’ is the only truth on this earth. The person runs behind luxuries, money and relations but what he/she will be getting at the end? But my biggest concern is how this mother will survive in this world of hypocrisies? She has to be a God to give life to her family. My thoughts took me to the meaningful Indian epics Ramayana and Mahabharata which decode the mystories aournd the actual meaning of death. I had read both these epics couple of times but realized the actual strength and legitimacy of these marathons today only. Still in today’s society, Ramayana shows the success of good or truth on bad or evil. Inspite of all failures truth always got success at the end and evil always lost. This preaches people to always be with good or truth. Whereas, Mahabharata shows that peace is the only religion in the society, so spread peace that may be on terms of evil’s death. Today, relevancy of Mahabharata is much more visible in the world on the light of terrorism which is like an evil all around.

All thoughts come into my mind in just a fraction of a second. Moans of women showed me a different part of life. The whole scenario forced me to behave well and be in the favour of good in my life as I have to meet my death which is waiting to grab me soon. On dooms day one of God’s spirits will come to snatch me from the people who created my world and emotionally attached with me. Since the life is very short I wish to be with my love who is my smile and happiness. I have started feeling of someone’s presence around me who is watching and forcing me to behave properly in this society.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Add to Technorati Favorites