Wednesday, May 27, 2009

One day, all of a sudden

PART - I

One day, all of a sudden I started turning to a stone, left social structure behind. I moved on with a desire to achieve the patient. Profession comes and rescued me from the disturbance which I was facing inside me. But, one day, all of a sudden I got the desired one. The one whom I dreamed about. The chord of desires sparked the feelings and led both of us in a different world. We were happy all around. Life was there by being with each other. But one day all of a sudden all our dreams got structured in illusion. Circumstances forced us to be apart. Love started asking for scarifies before developing young. We started losing thread of our emotions and stances. Unending wait became the meaning of our relation. Misery of staying away is exceeding its limit. Heart seems to be overloaded with burden and power of tolerance is weakening up. The breath taking distance started giving pain all over. One day, all of a sudden, we felt the increasing distance. My blubbers did not revert to me with positivity. My desired one left me behind and begins living for others. And again, all of a sudden I started turning to a stone.


PART - II

I observed most of the time that my desired one can not leave others for me. My adorability might be not fitting on her aspirations, which forced her to leave me most of time. Though she never desires to leave me in such a way but she leaves. She carries forward with all the blockages between us quite smoothly which create reservations. My heart most of the time forced me not to think on this but my mind always feel to observe. And one day, all of a sudden my heart also started feeling insecure. Ever decreasing duration of our talks put more fire in it. May be I am not the appropriate choice of her and she has just surrendered or compromised. May be I am demanding unusual stuff.


But how can I forget that day, all of sudden she came into my life and poured her love and divinity on me. How can I forget her eyes, flowing tears from them after our every separation. Her smile, restless ness for me, her voice from terrace, her dreams which she has taken for both of us and her heart beats. All this assured me that, one day, all of sudden we both will surely achieve the dreams we have been dreaming.


One day, all of a sudden she would be mine and in my arms forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Add to Technorati Favorites