Monday, June 15, 2009

Divine gift of God!

The divine love of the heart,


I will say our meeting a divine one, which was planned by God itself, when we were so eager to meet each other, this divine force might be listening to our cries. We are so happy to have this gift of divine love. From the miles apart, we were recalling back the memories of our previous meetings, and unexpected started for our long awaited meeting. We were feeling ourselves on the cloud 9.

At last I found myself in front of my love, during the moments of wait also, he was with me in my thoughts. And our eyes reflected the happiness of being with each other. After sharing few moments in each other eyes, we left each other for sometime as we both had to finish up some jobs at our ends. With the virtue of being with my love, I felt my self full of courage and confident, my face was shinning with some divine magic. And able to achieve my job up to the highest satisfaction, that I was feeling first time for me, I was not worried about the result, but was too much happy.

And then my love came at my end after got free from the work, now we were free for each other, we had a little time with us, but had to live our life in those moments. We wanted to be lost in each other. So, tried to share lots of love by sharing thoughts. We were enjoying our togetherness in every thing while traveling, walking, talking and having our lunch in front of each other. Though heart was longing for more time, but mind was saying to have patience, so we tried to control ourselves up to these things.

After sometime, we left this beautiful city, and got bus, for stealing few more moments with each other, love decided to accompany me in my journey. And during our journey, we were so involve with each other, did not bother about the other world. We were lost in each other. And ultimately we reached at the destination after which we could not able to do anything for our togetherness. At this end, the helplessness can be seen in our eyes. But we were so happy and satisfied with this divine gift of God.

At last, we had to say bye to each other till next .……………….., from this last moment, I had started missing my love too much, he must be in same pain.

Thank God for blessing us with these lovely moments!

Can only be felt.
It cannot be revealed,
It cannot be seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Add to Technorati Favorites