Wednesday, June 17, 2009

This is the reason of my life

Breeze stopped and asked the reason of my delight

I said…..

Her lips smeared with colour of love

Ocean of adorability in eyes seems be clubbed

Smile swear of heavenly anything

Chirping of soothing voice creates new world

Her hearing of my unsaid wishes

Give me fresh breath and chord of light

Hey breeze this is the reason of my delight


Breeze stopped and asked the reason of my fright

I said…..

Unbearably thirst for her at every step

Tight-lips of her revealed a different flap

Red-eyes gazed me when trap me little away

Breaths start lowering down and down

Sometime all emotions go silent with a jolted plight

Hey breeze this is the reason of my fright


Breeze stopped and asked the reason of my zest

I said…..

Change is the only cure for emotional scars

I will reach from where I have started the crest

My own hearts brought me at this thrash

I got the meaning of life, move on , on and nowhere to rest

Hardwork, hardwork and hardwork always pays in best

Hey breeze this is the reason of my zest


Breeze stopped and asked the reason of my civility

I said….

I am indebted to my parents who showed me this world

My brothers stand by me as my part in all my deeds

Friends give reason to smile in dread

My love hold me up the way she knead

I am indebted to all who give me thought to subtlety

Hey breeze this is the reason of my civility


Breeze stopped and asked the reason of my life

I said…..

Life is nothing when it goes smooth

Life is life when gives worst to face

Leaving in hell and giving smile on parents face

Bear slithers to facilitate friends

Living in solitude but act in shared might

Hey breeze this is the reason of my life

...... this is the reason of my life

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for such a wonderful creation, such a beautiful way to say the thoughts of inner heart in poetic expression. Such a lively conversation with breeze....."Hey breeze this is the reason of my life"

    Really lovely!

    ReplyDelete

 
Add to Technorati Favorites