Tuesday, June 9, 2009

You will never know the truth

I am madly in love with you but when you realize the state of my mind

Sacrificing my all smiles on you is the only way I know to love you

Smeared with your love I am surrendering myself to hide myself in you

I go away from this earth and you will never know this truth

I may not be blessed to have your whole love but

I know love is gift of divinity one gets and another not, although

I am wringing within the love you are pouring time to time on me.

Timely love pierced my heart but you will never know this truth


I can hide our love in myself, it would be safe and sound within me

The secret of loving you will remain secret as you wishing for

We can live and love to make whole our life through

Somewhere it teased but you will never know this truth


I pray, you hear the sound of my footsteps before my move

I pray, you see before me what I am going to see

I pray, you feel my emotions before my hiding them in smooth

I pray, you may never known the truth


Though, the day will come when you know the truth but

I may not be around you………….

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Add to Technorati Favorites