Saturday, July 3, 2010

Smile for me …

Things are clumsy and intricacies all over
Though I am happy you are always there for me
I am the piled messy disaster need all prayers
Nest of mine was in fire full of steam
You are like drizzle, always set me on the beam
Your heart is flower always spread fragrance of smile for me

World was taken away and ruined me
Though I am happy you are always there for me
Ups and downs reserved us away
I was on high you kept me grounded
You accepted me with my rage
You are the one who set the stage
My misread life reshaped as readable for me
Your heart is like a bird singing happy songs for me

New rays of life awaken me from tight sleep
Everything you do for others, I thought you are doing for me
Your smile did not let me know that you are apart from me
You are not there, just an illusive presence of yours for me
But you taught me a lesson of smile
Now, I am smiling for others, smiling for all and, smiling for me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Add to Technorati Favorites