Thursday, July 8, 2010

Smile please...

I am ‘feeling’ alone these days despite the fact that I am not at all alone, but my feeling making me alone. Lots of people are there around me. All of them are busy to make their lives successful and luxurious. They have their own bunch of people to care for and to get cared from them. Feeling happy for everyone atleast they have someone who will come to them during their ill or happy times.

With a smile I just mocked on myself for the life where finding no one who will remain with me and plan every bit of my life. Though I know, keeping this expectation from a human being is ridicules, only my Mother and God can do this for me. The sight of love from the Mother and the God, who blessed me with desired care, is giving happiness to my inner soul. I am happy with this optimistic thought that forces me to enjoy this birth of mine. I am trying to say to myself … smile please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Add to Technorati Favorites