Friday, November 28, 2008

The Great Pleasure in Life is Doing what People Say you Cannot Do

Few people don’t afraid from failures but make all failures their stepping stones to fulfill their dreams. For them failure does not mean a defeat but it just put slight delay on their reaching to desired destinations. I also feel in same way, failures are the openings to know about my weaknesses as well as these make me more determinant. I always feel pleasure in doing which people say I can not do. Sometimes, I got stuck with illusiveness about my life, unable to sense its purpose, meaning, direction and destination. As I have been seeing every individual some point of time asks the same question from him/her innersole. But it is the change which forces him/her to move ahead for getting an edge on the life.

I have spent half of my life, silently observing world around me. and found that n Nobody wants failures in their lives. Failure means differently to every individual, some make these failures as stepping stone to reach at newer heights. Some minimize their desires to avoid failures. Getting failure, inspite of all efforts and hard work create nuisance in many lives. Thousands of deaths are being witnessed around the world on collapse of economic structure (sensex around the globe). Perspectives to take failures are different to different people. What does it mean and where does a failure stands? I have faced losses at all fronts. I accumulate all my losses and jumped on the desired result with more vigor and zeal. It may be question of satisfying my egoistic appetite, in which I have framed my own rules and regulation for me. I have created a ‘chakravyuha’ around me, where no one could entre without my consent. I have my own parameters to judge any individual and situation with whom I deal. I am a rigid nature, which has given me very few people close to me, on them I can trust. But I love to fight with my failures in my own way, about these I don’t like to talk with even my close friends. I am happy for being a winner (in my own terms) on my failures. I know there is dawn in every hell. The time will not be the same as it is today.


One inspirational story inspires me all segments of my life, which we in our old story books. The story is of the King Bruce who lost his kingdom and status of a king. He tried once or twice to get it back. But for him situations get worst, he hid in a cave for survival from his enemy. He was hopeless for regaining his position and was thinking to get suicide. In the cave, he saw a spider trying to build a web for himself. The spider tried many times but all his efforts went in vain. But despite of all failures spider did not lose courage. He went on trying, every time he fell but rose up again and again. Finally he succeeded and the web was built. King Bruce, saw this and got inspired from the courage of spider. He thought that if a small spider could succeed after having failed so many times, why could not he? The banished and tired king rose up and got his keys (Confidence and determination) to succeed. And finally he regained his status of king.

Another interesting instance is also there, when, I was working with INFLIBNET Centre, Ahmedabad. The Centre is quite closer to well known IIMA (Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad), the institutions of excellence, in which millions of pupils come to fulfill their sky-high dreams. Everyday, I used to spent some time at tea stalls which are located opposite to IIMA, to had tea and omelette. I started admiring this institute after this very incident. It is a story of E Sarathbabu who came from devastating poverty and reigned this academic destination of millions. E Sarathbabu who helped his mother by sold idlis in a slum of Chennai (India) where he lived. He studied mostly in the daylight because there was no electricity in the night. But with his hardwork and efforts he achieved highest rank at the IIMA. He was in the news for refusing high profile jobs with millions of dollar offers from MNCs. Coming from a poor family and reaching at topmost position as an entrepreneur says story of his success. Rejecting all offers he started his own chain of restaurants. Failures comes in his ways and he came under debt. Instpite of repenting he moved ahead with more confidence and established one of successful business empires. In his own words “I never regret on my decision of not accepting the offers from MNCs. I looked at my losses as a learning experience. I was confident that I would be successful one day”.


You must be thinking why I am narrating my state of mind and the stories to get inspired. Yes, my selfish nature is behind this. I wish to see a person, who is utmost closer to me, a very successful person as well as prominent professional. She is trying hard for many things. Inspite of having all qualities to achieve everything, today is not full of her confidence. She is very intellectual & intelligent and would be one amongst the high profile professionals around us. I hope while going through this post, few of you also get inspired from the failures instead of getting into gloomy world. Failures always give all ingredients to learn new things and spark to achieve desired destination in brightest way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Add to Technorati Favorites