Sunday, November 23, 2008

I CARE YOU, BECAUSE I LOVE YOU

My heart, you don’t have to worry about anything, I am always here with you. Hearing your gloomy voice always pierced my heart. My dearest friend, forgive me if I rebuked on you or any of my word hurts you via any mean. I just want to say that I wish to protect you from all harms. I care you because I love you. You are my existence, you are my life. I feel happy when you smile. Sometime I feel that your smile is the only aim of my life. When you stay away from me, the world started crumbling in front of my eyes. Then I started losing all my senses which are required to live in this society. It is not a lust but emotions of ours are crossed all boundaries of togetherness. We are alike, we are the same, and we are for each other only.

I care, because I love 'you'
I lost my world and heart, when you are in grief
Seems we forget our laugh, Hey, no, not at all
My faith and belief is only you
My breath and existence belongs to you
I care, because I love you
My world starts with your smile
I am luring on your moles, one down the neck is beauty at sole
Wish to see in your eyes from so close
Soothing touch of our lips, say our ode
Hey, love you are my soul
My existence is for you
I care, because I love you



We are shedding tears, without uttering a single word, even cruel distance is not giving us to see our tears but reason of these tears known to us. My heart, our love is immortal, it will forever remain in our souls. God will have to bless us with our desires. He can not be so cruel to us, he has to give us the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Add to Technorati Favorites