Saturday, November 22, 2008

LOVE, YOU ARE MY WORLD


My love, I am on seventh heaven after getting your wholesome and true love. I admire you a lot in all appearances, the way you walk, the way you talk, the way you see and the way you love. You are my ultimate destination. I would like to reiterate once again about the truthfulness of my love for you. I don’t want anything from God except your presence in all fronts of my life. I already wasted half of my life without you, now don’t want to be away from you.Our talks take both of us in different world, we start our talk with lots of emotions for each other, sometime to go with emotions of sorrowfulness, sometime happiness and sometime naughty experiences spell whole of the conversation.. Since very beginning we started taking each others’ words of expressions, which you named telepathy of our love. I started believing on it and most of the time experienced it. Even sitting at different corners of this world, we are connected to each other with godly way of communication. I can see you without putting any pressure on my mind and eyes. I think of you in my all walks of live, since morning to next morning, feel your presence while talking to others even in my important official and personal meetings. No relation seems to be so powerful and divine. Love you are my world, my everything. Please be mine…….forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Add to Technorati Favorites